- 1 1/2 lbs broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced (optional)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix broccoli, garlic, olive oil, and lemon juice until everything is coated.
- Place broccoli on a baking sheet in a single layer and sprinkle with salt.
- Roast in oven for 16-20 minutes, until it is slightly brown.
- Put back into original bowl and add parmesan and a few grinds of black pepper. Stir and enjoy!
Adapted from http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/roasted_broccoli/